Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Career Services utilizes a supportive, person-center approach to provide comprehensive services within a collaborative network of faculty, staff, employers, alumni, parents, and guardians. Students and alumni of the College have access to a range of services including:
- Career and internship counseling
- Job search/graduate and professional school advising
- Networking events
- Professional development workshops
- Career and graduate school resources
- Outreach and recruitment activities
Scheduling an appointment and contacting Career Services is easy!
Contact Kate George at firstname.lastname@example.org, 315-655-7287, or swing by the Enrollment Suite in Coleman Hall.
Books to Start Your Career Off Right!